Sunday, December 9, 2012

Intro

(Read The Sims 3: Ponified? first)

Well before we get started let me give you a rundown of what’s going on. I just recently downloaded The Sims 3: Seasons and let me tell you it is a great expansion. I've been messing around with the weather and seasons a little bit and seeing what’s new (It's like I'm the captain of the Pegasus weather team with all these options. Muwhahaha! 60 degree weather and snow!?!?) While I was messing around with this, the Mane Six began to develop a little bit more.

Screenshot taken from The Sims 3 


                         
Let’s start with this. This is where the Mane Six live, holy crap that's a nice house!!! How did you girls get so rich? Oh, that's right cheats. In the background you can see Manehattan(Bridgeport). They have everything that they need; they don't even need jobs to support themselves. Yay! More time for fun right? Well except Rarity, she, on very rare occasions, designs clothing or gives other Sims makeovers for money. 

Although friendship is quite magical the girls are not all buddy, buddy with one another yet. They’re coming along, though. Some friendships that have developed so far are between Pinkie and Rarity, Twilight and Pinkie(best friends), Fluttershy and Pinkie(best friends), Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy(best friends), Pinkie and Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy and Pinkie(best friends). It looks like Pinkie knows what’s up but definitely not Apple Jack. Actually Applejack has created an enemy. Through all their little fights and arguments, Rarity and Applejack have become enemies. Yep, I think we need a rainy night and a sleepover to cure this and I could totally do that if I wanted to. 

The girls really don't get out much by themselves so sometimes I will intervene and make them go out somewhere but I only get them there, then they do whatever they please. So this is one of the only times I will actually affect something. Come on they need to get out every now and then. Like a said earlier I also mess with the weather but that's not really doing anything to them is it? Besides, it's fun. Also if they need it, I'll give them money but that won't happen for a long time, they have around 99,999,999,999 simoleons(bits, whatever you wanna call them). Yeah, they be rich. Besides doing these things and speeding up time every now and then, I do not intervene with their lives. So everything that they do in this blog is all by their own will.

 Along with Seasons I have every other Expansion except Supernatural. Sorry (No offense to any one either), I think the new age of sexy vampires, werewolves, and stuff is quite annoying and Supernatural is totally based on that.

So far the Mane Six have experienced a short summer, winter(beacause of my curiosity), whatever limbo they Sims' experienced before the Seasons Expansion, and are now in spring. Well that about catches you up and it's all I can think of at the moment.

(Character personalities can be found below the Blog posts. It shows what traits were used to develop each of the Mane Six.)

No comments:

Post a Comment